Monday, January 28, 2013

[Review] Tony Moly Beriberi Magic Lip Tint




While walking around Town (a.k.a. Alabang Town Center), I went to their Tony Moly boutique store to look for sheet masks. I got 2 awesome sheet mask and when I was going to pay for it, the sales lady ask me to try their lip tint. So I did. To my surprise, I saw this cute little container of clear berry-scented lip tint.

What I like about this lip tint is that it's not to dark when you apply it. It gives off a natural pink-ish shade to your lips. Also it's not runny probably because it's in the form of a sticky gel making it great for application since you can just glide it smoothly over your lips. And it does not come off easily, even if you drink water and lick your lips. It's very long-lasting and sweet smelling as well. It has a very sweet berry or strawberry scent. yummy! ^_^






Here are some pictures of me wearing the Tony Moly beriberi magic lip tint:

No comments:

Post a Comment